Thursday, November 20, 2008

All Wrapped Up

A quick doodle I did during an assembly on healthy eating yesterday. I thought it was kinda appropriate in light the air temperature yesterday. I was dreading the cold as I drove over to OC to surf in the late afternoon, by by 4 the wind had laid down a little bit and it didn't feel as bad as midday. Wetsuit technology is a wonderful thing. Although I felt a little like this guy below, I was super comfortable for the whole session and was glad I made the trip across the bridge. Chest high waves that were just peeling off one of the pipes somwhere along the boardwalk in OC making for long left after long left. Two other guys were out about a block away, but other than that, I had the place to myself. Cold weather is not so bad afterall.

No comments: