Friday, April 10, 2009

Carried Out To Sea

Due to work, being sick, busy, its been over a week since I've been able to get in the water. I stopped at Rojos for dinner last night and decided to head up the street to check the surf. There was definitely some swell, but it was disorganized and choppy. Hopefully by Saturday morning things will be clean.

Grabbed a picture of the famed Music Pier that sits at eighth street. Home to the Ocean City Pops, it is an older auditorium that hosts art shows, concerts and whatever other crazy stuff the city has in store for it. I always thought it would be pretty rad to have a show there, but I think the "best" band that I've heard had played there was the Pietasters for some surf festival that TD3 put on a few years ago. The view from inside is incredible since the whole structure is built out towards the water and it can fit a couple hundred people easily.

No comments: