Monday, September 22, 2008

Fin Art

Paint pens are awesome. Shot of the fin on my Bing Silver Spoon, post 54th street session on Sunday. I really meant to take pics of the surf, but I pulled up to shoulder to occasionally head high, clean surf and just wanted to get in the water as quickly as possible. While there was size to the waves, it was a deeper tide causing a more slowly breaking wave, rather than dumping. I paddled out expecting a day like the day the banner for this blog was taken, but things got smaller and much choppier as the tide dropped and the winds picked up. Still a very fun session for September. It was nice to see 54th street break again, seeing as every time I checked it this summer it was garbage. Seems like the tide needs to be higher for it to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really like your fin art. its pretty sweet. miss you.