Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sign of the Times

Another staple of my visits to the Lehigh Valley includes a stop at Double Decker Records. I am always in awe of what insane records I see there and also wonder which records I missed out on in the weeks in between visits. Two copies of AF's "United Blood" and a copy of "Victim in Pain" were there along with a Judge "Bringin' It Down" LP on Green were there while I dug through the stacks. While I was salivating over the Judge record, I opted for picking up the LP below:

The wallet was a little light going in which was a huuuuge mistake (would have loved that Judge), but I was glad to score the Cro-Mags record. I had been meaning to add this to my collection for years and had actually kept my eye on a couple eBay auctions but never bid. Lo and behold, I walk in and there it is sitting on the shelf. I can't believe I waited this long to add it.

No comments: