Saturday, January 2, 2010

You Suck

The title could be in reference to the photography or the artwork or maybe just a Barfight reference. Since moving, there hasn't been a lot of time to dick around on painting or making goofy signs, but now that things are calming down, I've had some time. I had started this piece a while back but finally got around to completing it today and it will be the first addition to the new space. Since I suck at photography, I couldn't get the glare off the center of the picture, but you get the idea.

Speaking of the space, I finally have some of the old projects up, done on old scrap wood, carboard, basically whatever was laying around. I think the new sign for the shed will be done tomorrow, which I am stoked about.
In closing, listen to the Barfight and Nazi Dust demos at maximum volume on your music listening device.

No comments: