Friday, August 15, 2008

Double Decker


I was able to head home with Maeve and visit my parents back in the Lehigh Valley for a few days. One must-stop every trip home is to Double Decker Records on Saint John Street in Allentown. It is seriously the best record store I have ever been in. On my last trip, not only did I score a ton of good records, I got to see a mint SSD "The Kids Will Have Their Say" record and had to put back at least ten records because I was already spending too much money. As I was leaving a bunch of Japanese record collectors were coming to dig through the stacks.

I've been hitting up DD ever since they were in the little place one block down the street. I've picked up so much good stuff there over the years and have regretted trading in some stuff for record money to buy new stuff. If you are ever in the area, definitely stop by and do some digging of your own.

No comments: