Friday, October 22, 2010

Bring the Danger

Call it nostalgia. I was supposed to drive back up to the Lehigh Valley tonight and catch Noose's set at the Secret Art Space tonight, but schedules, obligations, responsibilities and other adult bullshit kept me from going. I haven't made it to a show up there in months so to combat my LV withdrawl, I dug out some Ultimate Warriors vinyl to listen to. I don't want to hear about how they're pre-Pissed Jeans or anything lame like that, I just want you to listen to all 99 tracks and tell me how fucking brilliant this band was. That's right. 99 tracks.

This shit is brilliant: Ultimate Warriors Complete Discography 99 tracks
While you're at it, if you have any of the bazillion variations, special covers or test presses of UW vinyl that I don't have, hit me up.

No comments: